Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Wanna Meet Me?

Friends who have met with me in the past are still able to see me at previous rates.

A Brief Introduction (1 hr)$250
More Than Brief (1.5 hrs) $375
A Sweet Encounter (2 hrs) $450
Tantalizing Exploit (4hrs) $1,000
Luxurious Experience (8hrs) $1,500
Beyond Bliss (10 hrs) $1,700

References are required to book appointments. Please understand that I do this for safety concerns and I will not budge on my requirements to see you. If you do not have references please do not ask me to see you anyways. Credit cards are excepted however I will require proof of ID so that I know the card isn't stolen. If you have to cancel an appointment with less than 2 hours notice I will require a cancellation fee of $100. If you do a No Call, No Show I will require the full amount of the appointment sent within 24 hours or you will be blacklisted. Please do not play games. If you are not serious about booking an appointment do not schedule one.

No comments:

Post a Comment