Monday, November 24, 2014

CUM BE MY CO-STAR

I am always looking for male talent to shoot with, I like men of all flavors. If you are interested in shooting with me then here are a few simple rules to follow:

Do's of the Shoot

(1) Bring 2 forms of ID (The first form must be a state or government issued form of ID with a photograph of you on it. THe second form of ID can be any ID with your name on it (i.e., Blockbuster card, library card, etc.) -- Your Real Name will never be released to the pubic this info is just to verify age of consent and consent of filming was not against your will.
(2) You must sign a guest release and 2257 compliance form which I have
(3) Condoms are a must 
(4) If you don't want your face shown for the shoot, we will shoot below the neck or your can wear a mask (I will provide a mask if needed or you can bring your own).


DONT's
(1) If selected you will be given a time and location, so don't be late
(2) Don't show up at the shoot location intoxicated, we want you to feel good, be able to perform, and have some fun, we can share some drinks together afterwards if you prefer

If you are Serious please contact me at riley.rivera31@gmail.com with a full body pic & title the subject line with "Photo Shoot"

"PLEASE SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY" !!!..This is a business for me

Cum Check Me Out http://www.southern-charms2.com/rileyrivera/main.htm

Anyone who does a shoot with me will get a FREE copy of the video we make together After all the editing is complete

1 comment:

  1. And where exactly are your shoots located at Ms.Rivera?

    ReplyDelete